Have You Paid Your CVA Membership Dues?
Central Virginia Arts (CVA) is a membership organization, and it depends upon the dues paid by members to fulfill its mission. Participation in lectures, workshops, and exhibits requires membership in the CVA. CVA memberships run from September through August, so all member's dues are payable September 1. There are several membership categories and three ways to pay your dues. If you are not currently a member, we encourage you to join today. If you have a question about dues, email Paul Hoffman.
- Individual Membership: $15.00 per year per person
- Couple or Family Membership: $20.00 per couple or family
- Contributing or Business Membership: $35.00 (The CVA will include a business member's art related events in email promotions)
- By Paypal on this website
- By check via postal mail to: Paul Hoffman, CVA Treasurer, 988 Sulphur Spring Road, Prospect, VA 23960
- By cash, check, or credit/debit card at any CVA event